Through its website www.carminashoemaker.com, JONNDO provides information about its products and services and it offers purchasing possibilities. Due to the content and purpose of the website, the people that wish to purchase any of our products (from now on “clients”) must complete the forms before making an order and adhesion and acceptance of the TU in the published version right when they access the website.
The descriptions about the products shown in the website are done in the most trustworthy way in comparison with the finished product. However, the information given about each product, as well as the related pictures and videos, are done in an illustrative way. The prices of the products may not include the transportation costs, which will included in the end of the operation.
The purchases delivered in any of the states that are part of the European Union will be subject to IVA.
The purchases delivered in territories that are not part of the European Union, Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla will be free from IVA, without prejudice to the application of corresponding taxes and duties satisfying the current regulations in each of these territories.
JONNDO informs to the client that under no circumstance will they intentionally put on sale more units than the existing ones on stock. Additionally, JONNDO informs to its clients that they will do as much as they can in order to please every client with the demand of the products. However, occasionally and due to different reasons that JONNDO cannot take control of, such as human errors or incidents with the computer system, it is possible that the final quantity sold differs from the actual quantity that is on stock.
If the product that the client wishes to buy is not available after the order has been made, the client will be informed by email about the total or partial cancellation of the order. The partial cancellation of the order due to the unavailability of the product does not give the right to the total cancellation of the order. If the client wishes to return the delivered product back due to this cancellation the client must follow the agreement in Returns section.
The client commits to pay for the product in that same moment that he is making the order. The initial price shown in the website for every product will be added its respective transportation fares. In any case, these fares will be communicated to the client before making the purchase.
The supporting document that corresponds to the ordered product will be sent to the email account that the client fills in the delivery form.
The client must make the corresponding payment for his order through credit or debit card, PayPal.
JONNDO disposes of the highest security measures commercially available in this industry. Additionally, the payment process works with a safe server using the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer). The safe server establishes a connection in a way that the information is sent encoded by algorithms of 128 bits, which ensures that it is only intelligible for the client’s computer and for the website’s computer. In this sense, using the SSL protocol the following is guaranteed:
-That the client is communicating his information to JONNDO’s server and not to any other sever that pretended to be this one.
-That between the client and JONNDO’s server transmits the information encoded, avoiding a possible manipulation or reading of thirds.
Likewise, JONNDO states that it does not have access to the confidential information related to the payment method used and therefore it does not store it. Only “Banco la Caixa” has access to this information in order to manage the payments and collections inaccessible for thirds.
Once the order has been formalized, having accepted the TU and confirmed the process of the purchase, JONNDO will always send an email to the client confirming the details of the purchase made.
JONNDO will accept cancellations of orders when these are requested before they have left our stores. In order to make a cancellation you should email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the the order has been assigned or delivered, the cancellation for this order will not be accepted for operational reasons. If you still want to cancel the order once it has been assigned or delivered from our stores, you must proceed to make a return, following the steps in the Returns section.
JONNDO promises to deliver the product in perfect conditions to the address that the client had filled in the form of the order. With the intention of optimizing the delivery, we would appreciate if the client could facilitate us with an address in which the delivery can be handed in during labor hours.
JONNDO will not be responsible for delivery errors when the delivery address filled in by the client does not match the with the real address.
JONNDO informs to the client that one order may be divided in different deliveries.
The maximum period fixed for stock products is in between 1 and 3 labor days in national deliveries. For deliveries outside of Spain the period will be in between 3 and 15 labor days depending on the country of destiny. For international door-to-door service delivery the period will be between one or two weeks. The periods of transportation are approximated. Each delivery is considered to be completed when the transportation company hands in the product to the client, which is materialized through the control system used by the transportation company. If the product does not get to the client in time, the client will be able to cancel his order according to the “Return” section. It will not be considered a late delivery if the product has been handed in by the transportation company within the estimated period of delivery and it could not have been handed in due to an attributable cause from the client.
If the client is absent at the moment of delivery, the driver will leave a supporting document indicating how to proceed to a new delivery place.
If the client has not proceeded the order after 3 or 5 days after the distribution has been done, then the order will be sent back to our storage and the client will have to take of the new delivery costs.
Likewise, the client will be in charge of the costs of the return of the product as well as the possible management costs that this may cause. These costs will be reduced from the amount deposited for the purchase of the product.
If the reason why the delivery could not have been done is because of the loss of the package, then our driver will start an investigation. In this case, you will approximately receive a response from our driver from 1 to 3 weeks.
The client must check the good conditions of the package in front of the driver that, on JONNDO’s behalf, did the delivery of the product indicating in a delivery note any type of anomaly that could be detected in the packaging. If the client detected after having checked the product any type of damage such as a break, signs of opening or any other imperfection caused by the delivery, the client should communicate this to JONNDO by email in the minimum period of time possible and with a maximum of 7 labor days after the delivery.
All the purchased products in JONNDO can be returned and reimbursed, as long as the client returns to JONNDO the product(s) purchased in a maximum of 30 labor days after the date of delivery of the order and as long as they follow the conditions explained in this section.
JONNDO will only accept the devolution the follow the following requisites:
1. The product must be in the the same conditions as it had been delivered and must maintain as much part of the packaging and tags as possible.
2. The client must make sure that he returns the product with a box protecting it from any damage making sure that it arrives to JONNDO’s storage.
3. A copy of the receipt must be included inside the package, in which you must mark the returned products and the reason of its devolution, filling in the form attached for returns.
4. The devolution must be done freight collect by the same driver by which the product was originally delivered. If it is sent back by a different driver, then the devolution will have to be done freight paid. JONNDO will not accept freight collected return.
5. If you want to return any product you must contact us by emailing email@example.com explaining what you wish to return and the the reasons why. If the devolution can indeed be proceeded because of the bad conditions of the product or because it is not what it was ordered, then the cost of purchasing this product will be reimbursed including the delivery and return costs. However, if the reason is not appropriate (you did not like what you received), then the delivery and the return costs will not be reimbursed. Once JONNDO has received the returned product, we will check the conditions of the product and we will proceed to the reimburse of the money, if it is finally proceeded.
JONNDO will not be responsible of the costs caused by those devolutions that do not follow the previous steps for this process.
The devolution of products will consequently mean the reimburse of the same amount of the costs of the returned product, except for the delivery and return costs, if the devolution is chargeable to the Client.
Only if the the delivered product is damaged or incorrect, JONNDO will also reimburse the corresponding delivery costs if the client paid for them. The partial returns and cancellations will mean a partial reimbursement.
JONNDO will manage the economic devolution under the same payment method that was used for the payment within 48 hours after the verification of the arrival of the returned product to the storage. The application of the devolution in the client’s account or card will depend on the card and issuing entity. This application will be done within 7 days for debit cards and bank transactions and within 30 days for credit cards.
The failure to fulfill the obligations in any of the parts due to a force majeure, will not imply responsibility for any of this parts. The fulfillment of the obligation will be delayed until the cease of the force majeure, meaning that any of the parts will be allowed to request the rescission of the contract, without any kind of compensation if the motive was prolonged.
The purchases through www.jonddo.com obey the Spanish legislation.
If there is any discrepancy or conflict with the interpretation or application of the following conditions, the Judges and Tribunals, that will have the appropriate knowledge, will be the ones to have the applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction.
JONNDO owns all rights to the content, design and source code of this website and, in particular, by way of example but not limited to, the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data included in the Web.
The customers and users are advised that these rights are protected by Spanish and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
Furthermore, without prejudice to the above, the content of this website has the consideration of computer program and therefore it is also applicable throughout the Spanish and European Community legislation in force on the subject.
Total or partial reproduction of this website or any of its contents without the express written permission of JONNDO is expressly prohibited.
The copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, marketing, public communication and / or any other action that involves a violation of Spanish legislation and / or international intellectual property and or industrial also is strictly prohibited and the use of web content except with the prior express written permission of JONNDO.
JONNDO reports that no license or authorization whatsoever on the rights of intellectual and or industrial or any other right or related, directly or indirectly owned, with the contents on the Web.
The customers and users are fully responsible for their conduct, to access information from the web, while operating in the same, and after access.
As a result of the foregoing, Customers and Users are solely responsible to
1. The consequences that may result from use or unlawful purposes or effects contrary herein, any web content, prepared or not by JONNDO, published or not under his name officially.
2. As well as the consequences that may result from the use contrary to the contents of this document and adversely affecting the interests or rights of third parties, or which in any way could damage, disable or impair the website or its services or impede normal enjoyment other users.
JONNDO reserves the right to update the content when appropriate and to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, and deny access to the web customers and users to make misuse the content and / or breach any of the conditions listed herein.
1. That the access to the website or websites of links may be uninterrupted or error free.
2. That the content or software that the customers or users use to access to the website o the links of the websites doesn’t have any error, informatics viruses or other elements in the content that may produce alterations in the system or in the electronic documents and files stored on your computer system or cause other damage.
3. Leveraging that information or content of this website or linked websites that customers and users might do for their own purposes.The information contained on this website must be considered by Customers and Users informational and guidance, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why:
JONNDO does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on this website and therefore assume no responsibility for any damages or inconvenience to the users that may arise any inaccuracies present in the Web.
1. The use that customers or users may make of the materials on this website or linked websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual property rights and / or industrial contents of the Web or third parties.
2. De los eventuales daños y perjuicios a los clientes y usuarios causados por un funcionamiento normal o anormal de las herramientas de búsqueda, de la organización o la localización de los contenidos y/o acceso a la web y, en general, de los errores o problemas que se generen en el desarrollo o instrumentación de los elementos técnicos que la web o un programa facilite al usuario.
3. Of the possible damages to customers or users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, organization or location of the content and / or access to the Web and, in general, mistakes or problems arising in the development or implementation of the technical elements that the website or a program provided to the user.
4. The contents of those pages to which customers or users can access from links in the Web, whether authorized or not.
5. For the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be attached to JONNO by contractual means.
6. The access of minors to the content included in the Web, being the responsibility of parents or guardians to exercise proper control over the activity of children or minors in their care or install any of the tools to control the use of internet in order to avoid (i) access to materials or content unsuitable for minors, and (ii) sending personal data without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
7. Communications or dialogue in the course of debates, forums, chats and virtual communities organized through or around the Web and / or linked websites, or liable, therefore, for any damage and prejudice they suffer Customers or individuals and / or groups as a result of those communications and / or dialogues Users.
1. Errors or delays in access to the Website by the Customer when entering your data in the order form, slowness or inability to receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomalies that may arise when these incidents are due to problems on the Internet, fortuitous events or force majeure and other unforeseen contingencies external to the good faith of JONNDO.
2. Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, defaced or incomplete transmissions so that there is no guarantee that the website services are constantly operational.
3. Errors or damage to the website for use of inefficient service and bad faith by the Customer.
4. Of non-operational or problems with the email address provided by the Client for sending order confirmation.
5. In any case, JONNDO it is committed to solving problems that may arise and provide all necessary support to Customer to reach a speedy and satisfactory resolution of the issue.
6. Also, JONNDO has the right to make during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to encourage the registration of new members in their service. Shoes JONNDO reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions; you extend them communicating properly, or proceed to the exclusion of any participant of the promotion in the event of any abnormality, abuse or unethical behavior involving the same.
A cookie is a small text file that a Web site places on your PC, phone or any other device with information about your navigation on the site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and make it friendlier and do not harm your computer.
Although in this policy is used the general term cookie is because it is the main method of storage using this website, also used the space of “Local Storage” browser for the same purposes as cookies. In this sense, all the information in this section applies equally to this “local storage”.
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main objective of our cookies is to enhance your experience in navigation. For example, in order to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) for navigation and on the future visits.
The information contained in cookies also allow us to improve the site, using estimates of numbers and patterns of use, adapting the website to the individual interests of users, speeding up searches, etc.
We do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, your password, the data on your credit or debit card, etc., in the cookies we use.
The information stored in cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified below as “third-party cookie”, which are used and managed by outside entities to provide requested by our services to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our website. The main services in which the “third party cookies” are used is to obtain access to the statistics and to ensure the payment transactions.
To restrict, block or erase cookies from this website can, at any time by modifying your browser settings according to the guidelines listed below. While the parameterization of each browser is different, it is usual that the configuration of the cookies is performed in the menu “Preferences” or “Tools”. For more information on the configuration of the cookies in your browser, see the “Help” menu of the same.
JONNDO may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred on this document which does not imply in any way renouncing them unless explicit recognition by JONNDO or statute of limitations applicable in each case.